Driftwood Buffet

By Karly English

I found this buffet in the back of an antique store, begging to be brought back to life. I stripped the top and stained it using Java Gel Stain. The base was sanded down and numerous dents and scratches were filled in. I painted the base in Driftwood, and sealed the entire piece with High Performance Topcoat in Satin. Most of the original hardware was either missing or broken, so I added new oversized knobs to modernize the piece. 



Project Category

The Cinderella Story

Products Used

GF Java Gel Stain
GF Driftwood Milk Paint
GF High Performance Topcoat Satin

Visit Facebook View Profile